The African Centre for Leadership, Strategy & Development (Centre LSD) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation established under Nigerian laws to build strategic leadership for sustainable development in Africa. The vision of Centre LSD is an African society with strategic leadership and sustainable development. The Centre’s mission is to work with forces of positive change to empower citizens to transform society. The Centre is guided by the values of transparency and accountability; integrity; transformative change; feminism; diversity; dignity of the human person and Pan-Africanism.
As a result of expansion of its operations and commencement of new projects in 2017, Centre LSD is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Finance and Admin Officer and Programme Officer.
1. Position: FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER, Abuja Fixed Term (24 months, renewable)
Education: Minimum of HND/BSc in accounting or Management Sciences
Experience: Minimum of three years post NYSC experience as a Finance Officer or Finance Assistant.
Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and PowerPoint required; familiarity with QuickBooks Accounting, or similar finance and accounting software, preferred
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Knowledge of fund based accounting and experience with non-profit organizations Experience
- Knowledge of key donors reporting requirements – an advantage
- Professional qualification – an added advantage
2. Position: PROGRAMME OFFICER, Abuja Fixed Term: (24 months, renewable)
Education: Minimum of BSc/HND from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of five years post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of programme work.
- Experience in working as M & E Officer
- Skills and Abilities
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in team
- Programming and Advocacy skills
- Communication/IT skills
- M & E Skills
All interested candidates should send application letter and current resume to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 28th March, 2017. Applications from women are particularly welcome. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview on Saturday 1st April, 2017.